- I ordered a laptop from the Buy One/Give One program of One Laptop Per Child. We've been following the OLPC program for years and happy to see that it is moving forward. Be a philanthropist and a geek at the same time for only $424 including shipping ($200 is tax deductible).
- I made Pumpkin Soup with Smoked Paprika from Elise's Simply Recipes blog and it was delicious.
- Progress on the Cambridge Jacket! I got the sleeves seamed acceptably and cut the steek and sewed in a zipper. By hand. My first zipper installation and it worked. The sweater fits Franz well and just needs a collar. How long will that take?
- I've been knitting other things as well, including lots of progress on the Large Triangle from VLT.
- Erika and I are doing well with our Hand Dyed Yarn Adventure. We've collectively sold 52 skeins of hand-dyed yarn. Oops, make that 53!
Tuesday, November 13
Accentuate the positive
Checking in with a few random notes.