Inspired by Vicki's Fibonacci Sweater, I wanted a boxy, deep V neck cardigan.
Knit in the round using Elizabeth Zimmerman Percentage Formula.
- provisional cast-on 160 stitches. worked body upwards til decided to start V neck. Steek planned for end of round where colors change
- Body worked on US9 addi circulars at 4 stitches/6 rows per inch
- V neck created by decreasing on stitch at each side of steek every 6th row.
- at underarms, put 12 stitches on holder and provisionally cast-on 40 stitches
- worked the usual raglan decreases til done
- reinforced steek using crochet method
- cut steek
- picked up the live stitches at the bottom, worked K1p1 ribbing back and forth on US7 addi circular needle
- picked up button-band/collar on US7 addis, worked 6 ridges of garter stitch including three buttonholes.