Tuesday, October 6

Knitting question. Rant to follow shortly.

Howdy poor neglected blog! Is anyone reading? Between Facebook and Ravelry, almost all my social networking needs are met. But I am reluctant to give up on this totally. Especially when I have a rant that I want to publish and nowhere else seems apt. :)

IF anyone who knits happens to stop by, would you mind answering a question?

Do you knit sweaters or garments or anything from published designs where size might be an issue? Do you care if the design has schematics? Do you check the schematics?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes. Yes. Yes.

Lorette said...

Yes, yes, yes, as well. I'd have to think twice about knitting a sweater from a pattern without schematics, though I have been known to draw them out myself to make sure the numbers make sense.